Sunday, November 20, 2011

The King Has A Title

 The Rubberband Man has a name for his new album.
It's gotta be better than No Mercy, right?

It's official the "King of Southern-rap," T.I. has decided on a name for his new album. Entitled Trouble Man after a Marvin Gaye song of the same name, the record is T.I.'s eighth and his first since being released from his 10-month prison bid. In addition to making up his mind on the album title, T.I. promised a new "party record," called "Pyro," which will be released in the coming days.

While waiting for "Pyro," enjoy the Big K.R.I.T. feature "I'm Flexin," a song I think is far-better than any on the tepid No Mercy T.I. put out last year. In reality, he has nowhere to go but up with this record.

"I'm Flexin" ft. Big K.R.I.T.- T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment