Thursday, October 20, 2011

The King is Back

T.I. the self-proclaimed "king of rap."
T.I. has been on a tear since being released from prison in August.

Another week has gone by, and we have yet another offering from T.I. The newest track to be released from the Southern-rapper is "Hear Ye, Hear Ye," and features Pharrell, curiously referred to as Sk8brd. The cut continues the recent hot-streak T.I. has been on since being released from prison, which has seen a song with Young Jeezy and a remix of "N****s in Paris" by Jay-Z & Kanye West. T.I. has also released a song with fellow Southern-rapper BIG K.R.I.T. entitled "I'm Flexin." According to Rolling Stone, these tracks may be for an upcoming release, which could be entitled Kill The King. Until more details from "The King" come forward, feel free to blast these great songs as much as possible.

"I'm Flexin" ft. Big K.R.I.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment