Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"I Believe in a Thing Called L-O-V-E" Playlist


 Well for some of you reading this Happy Valentine's Day. For others of you, Happy Single's Awareness Day. Whatever your current life-station in love, I made a playlist for you. Wanna lay down next to your lover and let the soulful croon of Al Green do the rest? Be my guest. Need a playlist to give to crush that says more than you ever could? Then how about having the Ronettes take the leap and ask "won't you be my baby?" Or you can sit and stew today, wondering "why does love got to be so sad?" You have a million different ways to fall in and out of love, so choose. Today I say live, love, laugh, and listen to just a little bit of music. You'll be glad you did.

1. "Wouldn't It Be Nice"- The Beach Boys
2. "I Want You Back"- Jackson 5
3. "Be My Baby"- The Ronettes
4. "L-O-V-E"- Nat King Cole
5. "God Blessed Our Love"- Al Green
6. "Can't Help Falling in Love"- Elvis Presley
7. "What is This Thing Called Love"- Frank Sinatra
8. "Love Hurts"- Roy Orbison
9. "Cupid"- Sam Cooke
10. "When A Woman Loves"- R. Kelly
11. "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me"- Jackie Wilson
12. "Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad?"- Derek & The Dominos
13. "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"- The Darkness
14. "Something"- The Beatles
15. "Love Minus Zero/No Limit"- Bob Dylan
16. "This Love"- Maroon 5
17. "Letter Home"- Childish Gambino
18. "One in a Million"- Aaliyah
19. "Knock Me Down" ft. Ne-Yo & Kanye West- Keri Hilson
20. "Unrequited Love"- Lykke Li
21. "Love Song"- The Cure
22. "Is This Love?"- Bob Marley
23. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark"- Death Cab for Cutie
24. "You and Your Sister" (Acoustic Version)- Chris Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment